Manage everything, from anywhere.
From the built-in Administrators Console of the IT-4G LTE Mobile Equine DataCenter™, every aspect of the system can be configured and monitored. Accessible from the local network or the web through a simple browser interface, it provides role-based dashboards and management tools for initial system and user setup and on-going operation.
We’ve designed the administration “roles” to make the system easy to use for the clinician and their staff, while making comprehensive and sophisticated functions available to the PACS and System Administrators. Out-of-the-box ready for most practices, the system can be integrated into most any workflow and practice size in minutes. Bigger deployments may take a little longer, and our technical support team is available 24/7 as needed to make sure things go smoothly.
Because XDS-based cloud transactions do not rely on clumsy static IP addresses, legacy DICOM transmission protocols, or complicated firewall settings, connection to BrightLine’s Circle-of-Care Cloud Services is fast and painless.
Typical administration functions include: (availability based on administration level)
- At-a-glance Dashboard
- View storage space usage, received DICOM studies, stored and sent (routed) DICOM studies, quarantined studies, and see upload queue status.
- Manage Patient Records
- See all patient record transactions
- Search and select patient records using sophisticated worklist functions
- View studies locally within admin console
- Manually route studies to selected destinations
- Void (permanent delete) or Delete (marked as deleted) studies
- Export DICOM files to local device (for example: to view on local workstation clients)
- Audit Local Transactions
- Identify source and time of incoming studies
- View study status – sent, queued, or quarantined.
- View login records and transaction log
- Create study QA (quality assurance) rules and manage quarantine queue
- Set required fields. Studies not meeting criteria are quarantined for later correction.
- Set requirements for send. Great for managing cellular data usage.
- Correct study for missing or incorrect information before its published
- System Configuration and Management
- System comes pre-configured, but allows modifications to:
- Set cellular, local area, Wi-Fi, and (optional) VPN network settings and usage rules.
- Add, modify or delete user accounts and set roles and access control
- Configure DICOM PACS (built-in archive, DICOM modality nodes)
- Configure local DICOM routing rules
- Configure modality worklist (MWL) connections
- Modify XDS parameters for larger enterprise deployment. (BrightLine assisted)
- Configure notification schedule and recipient(s)
Once configured, our system requires very little on-going administration.