Redefining Mobile Equine Medicine
The IT-4G was created to solve some of the biggest challenges in ambulatory equine medicine: acquisition and archiving of large imaging studies stall-side, immediate full-resolution DICOM-quality viewing for diagnosis or client communication, efficient sharing of studies with others, emergency or STAT reads. At home in the field, the IT-4G can also serve as your main clinic imaging and viewing hub, and offer failsafe internet connection and network management.
The IT-4G solves these issues in a simple-to-use device, lightweight yet rugged, and runs on either A/C or battery power. Within moments of being powered on, you’re connected to your team, business partners, and clients.
BrightLine’s IT-4G provides the veterinarian an efficient imaging workflow with modern features:
- Studies are sent to the IT-4G using a standard wired or wireless network connection, using standard DICOM 3.x protocols.
- The IT-4G will store them internally and make them immediately available for local review using any connected browser, either Windows or Mac platform, PC or tablet.
- Studies are immediately uploaded in an efficient XDS submission to your BrightLine Circle-of-Care™ cloud services account using the built-in 4G/LTE cellular modem or wired/wireless internet connection. The IT-4G automatically looks for the least expensive connection.
- Once studies are in the cloud they are immediately available for viewing by users you choose, from anywhere, using only a browser.
When time is critical, the IT-4G shines
With secure, remote log-in directly to the IT-4G, the internal streaming DICOM viewer allows “STAT” cases to be streamed to a remote consulting veterinarian’s browser immediately, while the study continues to upload to the cloud in background.
Save time and money
The IT-4G gets you connected to your world fast. IT continues to upload studies as you drive from appointment to appointment, back to the clinic, or home. If a connection is lost, it will resume where it left off once another internet connection can be established. The IT-4G constantly looks for and automatically selects the least costly upload method available. Cellular data can also be turned off, or used selectively with only the cases you choose.
With 6-7 hours of battery life, the IT-4G can keep working as you drive, assuring you’ve archived and communicated the day’s work. No more burning CD’s, making and sending low resolution JPEG’s, doing screen shots with your phone, or emailing big files.
Manage IT-4G from a simple application
You can choose how and when cellular is used, configure your network and wi-fi, manage users and access rights, see the progress of studies being archived, and much more, all from a browser window. For details see the Administrators Console technical specifications page here.
Internal high-performance computer system High-Level Services Internet Connectivity functions Local Area Network Functions
Internal high-performance computer system
Internet Connectivity functions
Local Area Network Functions
- Rugged, commercial grade 3G/4G/LTE cellular networking platform
- Software-Defined-Radio (SDR) supports global carrier protocols
- Local and Cloud managed configuration and monitoring
- Includes active GPS (for future product applications)
- User configurable settings determine when and how cellular connection is used.
Dimensions, Weight and Warranty
- Dimensions: 7” x 9” x 13” not including backpack and battery pack
- Weight: under 10 lbs.
- Warranty – 5 years under intended use
- Rugged, purpose-designed backpack
- Battery pack and A/C charger
- Cables and manuals
Optional Accessories and Companion Products
- Additional backpack
- Additional battery packs, A/C adapters, and power cables
- Second (external) cellular modem (Release date Feb 2016)
- Support for maximum capability, dual-carrier, simultaneous connection
Specifications subject to change without notice.